Friday, September 28, 2012

Sketchbooks!


Keep your eyes peeled! Sometime very soon (this weekend) I’ll be updating the shop with new merchandise I had exclusively made up for the Baltimore Comic con, sketchbooks!

The first sketchbook “Kick-Ass Women” is filled (that’s right I said KICK-ASS) with traditional medium fan art, 20 pages and glorious fan-freaking-tastic FULL color. The quality is pretty sweet, a definite step up from my other sketchbooks. This one has glossy/satin paper and did I happen to mention FULL COLOR? 

The other, “HESSE-O-RAMA” is a collection of my men magazine inspired retro toons in a small collected edition. Grey toned traditional art, 12 pages with all the funny, witty anecdotes included. See my one liners in action in this lil’ collection!

Going to Nycc? I don’t have a table but I will be at the show. If you’re interested in picking up one (or both!) of these or anything else you see in my shop http://www.hesse-art.com/shop.html email me or message me here if you’re interested and I’ll see what I can do!