Thursday, September 6, 2012

Baltimore Comic Con 2012!


Baltimore Comic Con is this weekend, September 8th and 9th. I'll be in Artist Alley at table A106. This year I'm having a HUGE (prices so low it's scandalous!original art sale! Normally I would just bring one portfolio, but this year I'll be bringing three portfolios chock-full of original art that's dying to be put into someone's little hot hands and given a home! What kind of original art did you say? One portfolio is filled with nothing but zombie sketches. These sketches are all from the "Zombie A Day" personal project/blog I had going on a few years ago. The other portfolios? Filled with other original art, pinups, and sketch cards. Speaking of sketch cards, I will have my artist exclusive Sheena, Josie &  the Pussycats, and Katie Cook's Kitty Ditties with me ready to be sketched up!

In addition to original art, I will also have new sketchbooks, prints and other goodies that I will have at the show. I'm super excited to see you all. Stop by and say hi!