Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Quick art update

As of late I've been working hard on a new independent project that involves a lot of illustration work involving aliens, robots, and other mythological figures. To warm up, I usually draw some ladies or some random doodle. Figured I would share with the class.

And of course one warm up sketch leads to another.....


See what happens when you draw robots and aliens all day? Somehow a naked lady is born. To prove my point, here's a sneak peak of my Retro Humor Toon for Pin Up America Magazine Jan/Feb issue that's coming out next year.




Speaking of Pin Up America Magazine, you can purchase the latest issue here. You can see my latest Retro Humor Toon and art I contributed for the Bettie Page article.

I should have some more news soon. News regarding sketch cards, art for sale, and hopefully a brand new website.

xo,
E