Sunday, November 30, 2014

Tura, Tura, Tura! III Show! and more



Some new updates, apologies on not posting as of late. To be perfectly honest, if you would like to keep up on the latest news, the majority of my posts are over on Facebook! I'm trying to post here more often, but my phone doesn't like Blogger too much. To keep up on the latest updates check out the other social media sites I'm on:

Erica Hesse Facebook!


Erica's Instagram!

Erica's Twitter

And here's some things that are going on…..


Speed! Sex! Violence! Here's my piece for the Tura Tura Tura! III show! So many fantastic artists contributing for such a great event! Show is December 6th at Lethal Amounts gallery in LA! I won't be there unfortunately, but this baby will be! 


Piece is 10 x 13 done in acrylics and india ink on 100# Arches watercolor paper. 




New sketch card set, Kringle Kards! by Breygent Marketing. One of my sketch cards is being made into a base card for the set. Too cool!


More exciting news on the way, something different but along the same lines of things I like to do. Not much of a hint, but I really don't want to jinx it! Hoping everyone has been having a great holiday season so far, and will  post more news soon!

XO,
Erica!